Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Present - Negrita

I adopted Negrita in October 2008 from the ARN. Her original name was Ursula, but I changed it because Negrita means "Little black one" in Spanish, and that is the name of the very first cat that came into my life and made me love cats forever. She is the sweetest of cats, very loving and reaches out to all the other cats that live with us or that are visiting. She has a habit of jumping on me, then cuddling by my neck, softly but firmly, rubbing her head against my neck to show affection.

It isn't easy taking photographs of Negrita, her black fur defies the camera most of the time, but I try my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most of you are from the ARN, so please leave your full name at the end of your comment so I know who you are. Thanks for visiting and leaving your comments!